|at ( view profile)|
Administrative Support / Clerk
|Salary||$15-$16/hr based on experience|
Major Function: To assist the Executive Director with the overall operations of the Heart Gallery Alabama (HGA)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
NOTE: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform some or all of the activities described below.
- Manages the Donor Perfect Software.
- Follows up on all donor communication.
- Acts as Support Staff to HGA personnel and Board Members.
- Assists in fundraising activities.
- Assists in Event Planning and Preparation as needed.
- Provides support to Executive Director with grant and foundation research and writing applications as needed.
- Prepares and maintains board documents.
- Takes minutes at board meetings and prepares and distributes to board for approval.
- Coordinates and provides oversight for all office management/maintenance duties.
- Manages bulk mailings as needed.
- Maintains a level of confidentiality as pertains to HGA clients and organizations.
- Works flexible hours during events.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Must have minimum of Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an office setting.
- Experience with all MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect or similar donor management software.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with an appropriate level of independence and initiative.
- Ability to communicate with community agencies, photographers, media and other vendors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with co-workers and other employees.
- Strong passion for children and is aligned with the Heart Gallery’s mission.
- Experience in non-profit, child welfare or other similar role strongly preferred.