|at ( view profile)|
The United of West Alabama is looking for a skilled and energetic individual to develop new funding resources to address West Alabama’s critical needs. Under the guidance of the Campaign Director, the Assistant Campaign Director will develop and implement a year-round strategic campaign and relationship program targeting new funding sources in UWWA’s nine county area. Responsibilities include: cultivating and enhancing workplace giving and building, inputting and managing gift data and sustaining relationships with existing and non-giving companies, organizations, and employees.
Experience: Bachelor’s degree with one – three years of professional work experience. Experience working with volunteers is preferred. Candidate must have outstanding written, verbal, computer, public speaking and organizational skills. Knowledge of annual fund campaigns and Andar fund-raising is preferred.
• Cultivate, direct, and support volunteer Campaign Cabinet and other volunteers to motivate participation and financial support resulting in measurable growth in annual campaign results.
• Review and analyze specific campaign results in assigned accounts. Develop, articulate, and implement strategies leading to growth.
• Work with Finance Manager and Office Manager to collect and input data and information into ANDAR donor database.
• Coordinate with the Campaign Director to identify, recruit, orientate, train, and counsel campaign volunteers during the campaign season and throughout the year.
• Pinpoint companies where campaign levels have declined and develop practices to motivate their leadership and employees to improve the level of giving.
• Input, maintain and update individual and company giving data and information.
• Utilize data to prepare campaign progress reports as needed for Pres/CEO and staff, Campaign Cabinet and other volunteers.
• Research and develop a Top 25 New Prospect list of businesses in West Alabama to participate in UWWA’s annual campaign.
• Advise of any new campaign strategies or best practices that would support increasing the annual campaign.
• Work annually with school systems to recruit and train Youth Council members to lead school and student campaigns.
• Recruit and maintain sponsors for annual Donor Rewards Card.
• Coordinate and participate in public speaking appearances/presentations.
• Evaluate data to draft correspondence, reports and proposals for prospects and volunteers.
• Work with Communications Director to recruit members and increase current giving participation in Young Leaders Society.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, writing sample and references to Mrs. Amanda Booth, P.O. Box 2291 Tuscaloosa, AL 35403 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.