|at ( view profile)|
|Job Function||Keep agency books|
|Salary||$9 - $10 per hour|
|Address||730 8th Ave W Ste 102|
UNITED METHODIST CENTER FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
McCoy Adult Day Care
Job Description: Bookkeeper
Qualities and skills needed:
Knowledge of basic accounting principles and Quick Books is required.
Strong computer skills are necessary.
- Pay bills which includes, writing vouchers, checks and entering them in the computer.
- Deposit funds and enter deposits in computer
- Monthly Payroll and Payroll liabilities
- Record leave time
- Acknowledge donations and enter them in the data base
- Reconcile accounts, organize and maintain records in good order
- Prepare records for external review
- Bookkeeping for McCoy Center for Community Service – pay bills, make deposits, 1099’s, prepare material for 990
- Answer the phone and take messages
- Get the mail from the box
- General computer work, filing and copying
- Manage mailing data base
- Mailing of newsletter and all bulk mail
- Keeping track of supplies and let supervisor know when supplies are needed or ordering of supplies.
- Record Day Care attendance
- File Alzheimer’s of Central Alabama and AL Cares monthly scholarships for those that receive them. Billing for VA clients.
- Record attendance and payments on the computer and send caregivers monthly statements
Fill in on floor as needed
OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED
Flexibility and willingness to do whatever needs to be done to enhance the program are two of the most desired qualities.
SUPERVISOR: Judy Poole, Executive Director
HOURS: 25 per week 5 days
SALARY: $__ per hour dependent upon qualifications
BENEFITS: Vacation time, personal days, Christian atmosphere
Employer pays matching Social Security, Workman’s Compensation
APPLY TO: Judy Poole – 205-251-2178 firstname.lastname@example.org 1/18