|at ( view profile)|
Development / Fundraising
|Address||1901 14th Avenue South|
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham seeks an experienced Chief Development Officer reporting directly to the CEO. The CDO is responsible for all the Development and Marketing Staff and serves as a member of the senior leadership team. The CDO is responsible for creating an atmosphere of philanthropy, developing philanthropy strategies, coordinating current fundraisers, grant writing, current grant management, donor software management, oversees the volunteer/mentor recruitment and development of resources to support the mentoring programs offered by Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Relations, Marketing, Non-Profit management or related field
- 3-5 years minimum in non-profit fundraising
- Developing and implementing comprehensive, strategic, multi-year fundraising plans
- Experience in managing a staff
- Experience with donor software, donor stewardship and donor solicitation
- Recruiting and managing all levels of volunteers
- Exceptional networking skills, ability to work with management, board, staff, program participants, donors, volunteers and professionals within the community always representing BBBS in a positive manner
- Expected to meet annual goals
- Must pass a criminal background check. Valid Alabama Driver’s license required.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Sbelmont@bbbsbhm.org NO phone calls please.