|at ( view profile)|
Responsible for coordinating the volunteer services in Community Initiatives. Works closely with program directors and coordinators to identify volunteer needs and develop volunteer services. Ensures effective and efficient volunteer management and maintains a professional and cooperative working relationship with other agencies and community stakeholders.
- Develops volunteer services program for all CI programs
- Recruits, trains, and manages volunteer opportunities for the CI department.
- Maintains volunteer database and ensures data entry is current and timely for program reporting
- Maintains professional relationships with community partners
- Develops and maintains community and corporate relationships to expand volunteer services
- Represents CI at committee meetings, agency fairs, speaking engagements, and other events as assigned
- Participates in quarterly CQI meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Volunteer coordinator experience
- ability to prioritize, effectively manage time and multi-task
- excellent program management, organizational skills are essential
- Computer experience with Microsoft operation and ability to integrate specialize management databases
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self directed with ability to make judgments and function independently
- Proven ability to work in a team based environment
Masters preferred with management and project coordination experience preferred
Minimum 5 years releveant professional work experience preferred
Regular office environment with occasional overtime. Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of automobile insurance.