Development / Fundraising
|Job Function||Development Associate|
|Address||1700 4th Avenue, South|
Working with the Development team, the Development Assistant is responsible for all aspects of donor data and information systems management and analysis in RMHCA’s Raiser’s Edge database. The Development Assistant is specifically responsible for maintain the donor database in Raiser’s Edge software and generating donor acknowledgements from gifts made via cash, online, and various donation collections platforms
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Open daily mail and enter all gifts into Raiser's Edge, while also taking note of all changed or additional donor information.
- Produce and write donor acknowledgement letters for all gifts in a timely manner.
- Data entry and reconciliation of all McDonald's canister donations, both to the 2015 Capital Campaign and the Annual Campaign.
- Manage and track all United Way gifts, as well as gifts that come in via TrueSense and other Workplace Giving platforms (i.e. Benevity, Truist, etc.)
- Manage all donations that come in via FB fundraising, Online Express, Luminate, and other such donation collection platforms.
- Keep record of all matching gifts.
- Produce monthly Table of Gifts and other reports for committee and board meetings from database.
- Produce monthly pledge payment reminders/invoices.
- Assist Administrative Assistant with reconciling database with the accounting software.
- Assist Special Events Manager with data entry following each event, follow up with donors including sending invoices for unpaid pledges.
- Regularly merge and/or delete duplicates and clean up the database for accuracy and integrity, particularly keeping contact information updated.
- Assist in running reports for other members of staff.
- Run Address Finder four times per year, and all other Data Enrichment services included in our RE contract, as well as research others that would benefit RMHCA.
- Maintain in-kind donor records and generate gift acknowledgement letters.
- Takes and maintains Development Committee meeting notes.
- Assists with prospect follow-up and stewardship.
- Assists with the Annual Giving Campaign.
- Supports the executive team and any campaign consultants.
- Represents RMHCA at all signature events including Red Shoe Run, RMHCA Golf Classic, Heart of the House Gala.