|at ( view profile)|
Administration / Operations
|Address||4408 Lloyd Noland Pkwy|
Works under the direction of the Executive Director to coordinate and facilitate all facets of organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruit, lead, evaluate and manage personnel involved in Office Administration, Family Development and Grants Administration
- Establish and Implement applicable policies, systems, and procedures for departments and organization.
- Coordinate professional development / training opportunities for staff
- Coordinate and manage special projects
- Develop and submit federal grant proposals
- Responsible for all federal grant compliance
- Assist with Property Acquisition process
- Preparation of all Board Meeting Materials and coordination of all meetings
- Assist in managing office systems and IT
- Work with management team to prepare strategic plan with short-and long-range goals to meet GBHFH objectives
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets and work with Finance on development of the overall organization budget
- Experience in staff supervision, employee relations and the ability to communicate with individuals from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Quickbooks (preferable)
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and team-building / people skills
- Maintain confidential information
- Ability to handle fast-paced, changing environment
- Maintain positive attitude, exhibit ethics and values of organization
- Strong belief in mission of organization
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Related degree and/or equivalent work experience. Master’s in Business Administration preferred,
- Retail management and / or office management experience