|at ( view profile)|
The Foundry Ministries, Inc., Pelham Thrift Store has an immediate opening for a Director of ReEntry. Director of ReEntry monitors the mental, physical, social, and spiritual needs of program participants and connects them to the resources needed to permanently transform their lives. It is the duty of the Director of ReEntry to hold to the mission, vision, and core values of The Foundry.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee compliance with all policies as published in the employee handbook and program participant guidelines
- Responsible for all program participants on or off campus
- Administer program guidelines and discipline as published.
- Maintain program confidentiality
- Administer random and periodic drug screen of program participants in accordance with testing guidelines. Drug screens must be visually and temperature verified.
- Oversee J.O.B program
- Collaborate with designated staff for transitional/rescue program operations as needed
- Serve as liaison between the program and Employment Readiness assignments and supervisors
- Facilitate mentor and Big Brother/Big Sister programs
- Manage dorm leaders
- Direct distribution of medications per established guidelines. Note: Do not give medical advice
- Responsible for “tour ready” facilities at all times
- Coordinate program participant visitation and pass schedules.
- Audit forms and processes for accuracy and compliance to published standards
- Maintain the highest degree of accountability and transparency while interacting with program participants in the ministry’s recovery, rescue, and ReEntry programs
- Manage staff schedules to maintain coverage during business hours
- Develop, implement, evaluate and document all training and drills.
- Collaborate with Counseling and Social Services departments as needed
- Facilitate crisis counseling as needed
- Oversee security, safety, cleanliness, and maintenance of dormitories and facilities to provide a living environment that is conducive to personal spiritual growth and recovery
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required
- One (1) to five (5) years supervisory and management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of addiction, homelessness, and the challenges associated with reentering society following incarceration
- Valid state issued driver license
- Clean driving record
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office and/or MAC applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to resolve issues in a calm and efficient manner
- Servant leader
- Quick learner and enjoys the challenge of taking on new assignments
- Willingness to be a team player