|at ( view profile)|
|Salary||$32,000-$36,000 based on experience|
JOB SUMMARY: Provides services to victims of domestic violence through counseling and advocacy.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Works under the general direction of and is accountable to the Community Services Coordinator and carries out responsibilities in accordance with SafeHouse agency standards.
• At least 3 years of related work experience
• Master’s Degree in Counseling or Social Work
• Current license (LPC, LPC-S, LMSW, LICSW)
• Trauma Focused and experience in CBT, DBT treatment modalities
• Computer (Microsoft Office Programs a must.)
• Valid Alabama Driver’s License (or obtained within 30 days of hire date), automobile, automobile insurance and willingness to use said automobile in performing work duties.
Demonstrates positive interpersonal communication skills to negotiate plans, dates and follow-up activities.
• Provides direct service to victims of domestic violence.
• Answers crisis calls.
• Participates in case management staffing.
• Provides individual and group counseling services to community clients, (adult, adolescents and children).
• Develops and maintains on-going and updated referral resources.
• Ensures data input and reporting requirements.
• Maintains clinical records according to SafeHouse policy.
• The employee will maintain statistics for reporting to governing bodies as required.
• Provides crisis intervention services for victims of DV.
• Provides training, backup and supervision for interns, counseling personnel in emergency situations.
• Employee will assist other programs when needed and does not interfere with the performance of his/her job duties.
• Will maintain a positive attitude and working relationship within all SafeHouse programs.
• Model positive interpersonal relations with other clients, staff and colleagues.
Requires the physical mobility to sit and walk for moderate periods of time and to occasionally carry or lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
$32,000-$36,000, based on experience
Please send a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.