|at ( view profile)|
The Arc of Shelby County provides services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
The Early Intervention Service Coordinator performs an array of activities on behalf of infants and toddlers with developmental delays and their families to assist them with accessing generic and specialized services and supports that promote independence, productivity and community inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in human/child development or similar human service field
- Experience working with infants and toddlers; preference given to applicants with experience in Alabama Early Intervention System or experience with children with developmental delays.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid automobile insurance
- Ability to perform duties in variety of community settings, including private homes, community based childcare facilities and other various sites.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Pass Drug Screening, Background Check and all required documentation for employment.
This is a full-time position with benefits.