|at ( view profile)|
Monday-Friday; 8:00-4:30; Benefits Eligible
The Employment Specialist is responsible for obtaining employers who are interested in the Supported Employment process offered through United Ability. The Employment Specialist will also be responsible for working with clients to gain information by discovery and assessments. Once gathered, the Employment Specialist will then assist in matching the applicant with the best employer/job “fit" and ensure their placement is finalized. Once finalized, the Employment Specialist will conduct on-site coaching to guarantee their success through enabling and follow-up.
Education &/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Valid drivers license, own car/insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Experience in production based outcomes/deadlines preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Skilled in communicating with employers and co-workers.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred.
All interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the role you are applying to in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.