|at ( view profile)|
Facilities / Property Management
|Job Function||The Environmental Tech is responsible for maintaining a clean working environment for all staff and visitors, ensuring all areas are safe.|
- Clean and sanitizes restrooms
- Clean, mop, wash, buff and vacuum floors
- Empty trash
- Maintain outside walking areas, including sweeping debris washing walkways
- Clean and polish fixtures
- Clean windows
- Dust and vacuum furniture
- All other duties deemed necessary for the operation of the Agency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of cleaning methods
- Ability to follow written and verbal communications
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor waxing machine, buffer, wet/dry vacuum
- Ability to perform light maintenance work
- High School Diploma or GED
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Janitor is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must occasionally lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.