|at ( view profile)|
Administration / Operations
Red Mountain Theatre Company, Tony Award winning Broadway Producers and nearly 40-year-old regional theatre, is seeking a dynamic individual for the position of Executive Assistant as we move into a robust period of organizational growth, including a new venue in the coming years.
RMTC is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated person to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the logistical and administrative operations of RMTC’s theatrical productions and for providing administrative support for the Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing show budgets for Artistic Talent (actors, directors, choreographers) and tracking these expenses throughout the season
- Manage the logistical details of the audition process, working with directors and music directors on materials and talent needed, communicating with artists, and organizing submissions
- Negotiate and prepare contracts for artistic talent, ensuring adherence to union guidelines, where applicable, and communicating details with RMTC’s Finance department for accurate and timely compensation processing
- Serve as liaison between Artistic talent and the Executive Director
- Arrange all travel (transportation and lodging) for the Executive Director and visiting artists within established timelines and budgetary guidelines
- Manage any travel or other logistical concerns of visiting artists in a timely, courteous, and budget-conscious manner
- Negotiate hotel and rental car rates
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
- Schedule department head meetings with Executive Director and maintain the company calendar
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required; and at least five years of comparable work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; impeccable organizational skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and proactive, able to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment
- Advanced problem solving (and anticipating) skills
- Proficient in MS Office and able to learn new systems required in the company, for example Patron Manager.
Please sent Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.