|at ( view profile)|
Administrative Support / Clerk
|Address||100 Oslo Circle|
Monday-Friday; 40 hours; Benefits Eligible
Directly supports the Chief Development Officer and helps manage multiple projects for Development team. Duties include the following:
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Schedules meetings.
- Prepares meeting agenda and materials.
- Prepares and circulates minutes from meetings.
- Handles calls and communication independently.
- Secures bids from vendors, orders products, and distributes branded items.
- Tracks, reviews and submits invoices for vendor payments.
- Maintains event and other spreadsheets.
- Assists in grant research, applications, and reporting.
- Works with customer database, both entering donor information and running reports.
- Serves as occasional backup for Administration Administrative Assistant.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a 2-year Associate’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative/executive assistant role preferred
- High level of professionalism including ability to handle confidential information and attention to detail required.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with internal and external customers, including Board of Directors, in a professional environment required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects from initiation to implementation required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience required.
All interested applicants should submit a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.