|at ( view profile)|
Administration / Operations
Be a game changer.
Be an Executive Business Administrator with Gateway.
Purpose and Mission:
We are searching for an individual to provide exceptional internal and external customer service while managing, delivering and continuously improving business operations for Gateway.
First-rate, effective and efficient support to Gateway programs and shared services (including all client serving programs and Accounting, CEO office, Communications, Facilities, Human Resources, IT, and Quality).
- Provide special project support and management as assigned
- Efficiently manage and coordinate events and meetings using Outlook and client scheduling systems
- Collect, compile and analyze data and provide insights for use in business operations and reporting
- Perform billing reconciliations accurately and as scheduled
- Budgeting for events and adequate and timely availability of needed materials and supplies
- Track & report on DHR & DMH compliance items
- Provide administrative and operational support – such as (but not limited to) payroll, billing, correspondence; report, proposal and presentation preparation utilizing current software programs
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires (i.e., track new hire documents, equipment request, greet new employees and answer questions)
- Support the distributed HR function within Gateway; maintain compliance and support supervisors in ensuring employee success; manage personnel data in accordance with Gateway policy
- Troubleshoot problems for all departments as needed; suggest and initiate improvements, securing support and approval from management as appropriate
- Utilize LEAN management principles and technology to create value and efficiency in business and shared services operations and to resolve problems and improve processes; communicate effectively with staff
- Understand and contribute to Gateway’s strategy and ensure business operations advance Gateway’s objectives
- Continuously operate from a “can-do” attitude, ensuring advancement of Gateway’s strategic plan and priorities within time and resource constraints
- Other duties as required to fulfill Gateway’s mission and outcomes
Required: Bachelor’s degree in health administration or related field. Significant recent and successful experience with project/event/schedule management, logistics, billing, payroll, data collection/analysis, and use of Electronic Health Records. Service and results oriented, self-starter and self-directed with a high degree of accuracy, superb time management and attention to detail. Ability to work independently and with varied teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Publisher. Experienced with or ability to learn Prezi. Preferred: experience in healthcare or social services setting.
Gateway hires the best people, because the children and families we serve deserve nothing less. Our team is a hardworking, ethical, diverse and courageous workforce of champions. We are game changers, leaders and innovators, dedicated to building strong families and stronger communities. Each team member is an exemplary professional and role model, working at the highest levels of quality, integrity, cultural competence, safety and enthusiasm. Our unique strengths combine in Gateway’s collaborative environment to produce world-class outcomes for those we serve.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + 9 Paid Holidays
Gateway is Alabama's leader in family solutions and Birmingham's oldest nonprofit. We are experts in building strong families, thus stronger communities through a variety of services. This year alone, our workforce of champions have produced proven results:
- 107 Gateway families stayed together through counseling.
- 57 children returned to their families.
- 34 foster teens got a job.
- Families in financial crises paid back $560,000 of debt.
- 15 families kept their Homes through mortgage counseling.
Up to the task? Apply Today!