|at ( view profile)|
TITLE: Gift Wrap Intern (Seasonal, Paid Internship)
REPORTS TO: Executive Director/Development Director
Grace House Ministries seeks a Gift Wrap Intern to assist staff with seasonal gift wrapping fundraiser. Grace House operates 2 Gift Wrap Booths inside the Riverchase Galleria from December 1st-December 24th. The Gift Wrap Intern must love people and the customer service field as well as possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Interns are eligible for $500 stipend upon completion of work.
Start Date: Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
End Date: Monday, December 24th, 2018
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 am-8 pm, Friday-Saturday, 8 am-10 pm, Sunday 12 pm-6 pm
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain necessary supply inventory at booths. Manage inventory in storage.
- Open and close booths: daily accounting and volunteer training per shift.
- Assist with tear down of booth (December 24th).
- Manage volunteers during shifts and assist with volunteer shift changes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in customer service strongly preferred.
- Possess a flexible schedule and willingness to work through December 24th.
- Ability to maintain multiple volunteers with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and communications skills.
- Very detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of job performance (verbal, appearance, writing, etc.).
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and integrity and exercises sound judgment.
- A solid Christian faith and a teachable spirit.
- Be a team-player and support co-workers.
- Have a warm and positive demeanor, appropriate for work in a ministry environment.
- Business casual attire, appropriate for office/galleria work environment.
- Travel is required: Proof of Alabama driver’s license and car insurance (required)