|at ( view profile)|
|Job Function||Human Resources|
|Address||2939 Johnson Rd SW|
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Here are Phoenix,
“Our Mission is to assist people, primarily those with disabilities,
to improve the quality of their lives.”
We are seeking a HR professional to join our team and help continue our Mission.
Chosen candidates will develop and implements overall strategy, goals, and objectives for Human Resources initiatives including recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, compliance, employee relations, and training and development. Candidates for this role need to have an attitude of servant leadership, exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Lead HR Team
- Training, performance management, and employee development. Provide ongoing feedback to employees. Must have proven leadership skills and ability to mentor junior level HR professionals.
- Ensure compliance with corporate programs and policies.
- Regular communications with employees, including one-on-one and departmental meetings.
- •Recruitment of all Positions (Posting in ApplicantPro, posting on job boards, notify employees of openings, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, creation of offer letters, reference checks, close positions and notify applicants)
- •Follow up with hiring manager to ensure all information related to the candidate is maintained in the recruitment system, including interview forms and how the decision was determined.
- Work closely with leadership, counselors, management, to develop and execute strategies to identify and hire talent. Creates Recruitment Plan.
- Tracks & Provides Recruitment related metrics.
- Employee Relations
- Proactively work with managers and employees to address employee performance issues, investigate employee complaints, and provide guidance to management on appropriate resolution.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies.
- Review step two disciplinary reviews before review with employee. Provide guidance and advice throughout disciplinary process.
- Talent Development
- Establish performance management program that ensures ongoing feedback and development opportunities.
- Develop or outsource employee and management training programs to support organizational objectives, including
- compliance with state and federal laws.
- Facilitate annual succession planning review and employee mapping project.
- Compliance and HR Leadership:
- Ensure best-practices approach to organization’s Human Resources efforts, including ongoing compliance in key areas
- of both federal and state requirements, minimizing liability for company.
- Areas of attention include but are not limited to: maintenance of employee records, files, and databases, federal and state posting requirements, ADA, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, FLSA, and EEO.
- Ongoing review of HR metrics, including turnover and retention.
- Identify and execute goals and Human Resource initiatives that support company objectives.
- Provide HR Leadership
- Participate in onboarding processes.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefit programs.
- Facilitate annual compensation increase process.
- Participate in applicable committees and support the Phoenix leadership team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or another related field (or equivalent work experience) with 7-10 years’ experience; and minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate with tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of HR employment law, policies/practices, recruiting and benefits.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with management and peers.
- Strong organizational, project planning, and management experience with proven analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or another related field
- 10+ years’ HR experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, or similar, Certification
- Experience with ApplicantPro, UltiPro a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Career Growth Potential. – Phoenix believes in promoting from within!
- Great Benefits Package. – Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid vacation/Holidays/Sick leave, 403(b) Savings Plan
- Opportunity with Intent. – Work with a team of purpose-drive people!
Please apply at www.rocketcityhr.com
Phoenix is an EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.