|at ( view profile)|
|Address||PO Box 320189|
Administrative and programmatic oversite for the United Way of Central Alabama’s HUD Intermediary. Develops, implements, and monitors training and compliance for subgrantees. Completion and monitoring of all HUD reporting requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of HUD Housing Counseling requirements
- Develop and implement compliance and documentation standards for subgrantees
- Prepare required HUD quarterly reports
- Develop monitoring schedule and perform site visits at subgrantees to monitor documentation and compliance
- Serve as United Way’s primary liaison to subgrantees and HUD point of contact
- Monitor all documentation activities in keeping with Agency philosophy, HUD and contractual guidelines, and State and County guidelines.
- Provide Technical Assistance for subgrantees, in keeping with Agency, State, and County guidelines and HUD guidelines for Housing Counseling
- Review subgrantee invoices and documentation to ensure compliance
- Participate in planning, staff, and administration meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Excellent organization and critical thinking skills. Able to review, compile, and analyze data and written reports. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High attention to detail. Extensive knowledge of HUD Housing Counseling. Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft and Client Management systems
Minimum five years of HUD Housing Counseling experience and certification. Bachelor’s degree in social work, public administration preferred. Experience in quality control and compliance preferred.