|at ( view profile)|
Provide accountability, administrative and supervisory oversight for Case Managers at the assigned site.
Maintain quality and productivity controls and maintain staff/site performance benchmark goals.
- Provide supervision to case managers to ensure veterans and veteran families achieve housing stability.
- Review and approve all case managers’ documentation including certification, recertification and closure goals for the assigned site.
- Facilitate weekly staff/site meetings to review status of cases.
- Ensure consistent contacts are maintained with VA, hospitals, clinics, Vet Centers, homeless shelters and community agencies.
- Ensure case referrals are completed and documented accurately and timely
- Review certification documentation for completeness and accuracy for case manager to submit to Service Point.
- Review and compare supporting documentation and data entries to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Provide technical assistance to staff as needed.
- Handle client transfers to other SSVF programs.
- Monitor and ensure achievement of monthly Continuous Quality Improvement goals.
- Ensure representation at all local Continuum of Care homeless coalitions
- Ensure outreach contacts with potential community partners across assigned counties are developed and maintained.
- Resolve client complaints under direction of Supervisor
- Ensure follow-up on inquiries and enrollments and that these occur within established targets.
- Actively manage a caseload of approximately 15 veterans and/or veteran families to achieve permanent housing stability
Proven knowledge of and experience with U.S. military
Working understanding of the U.S. Veteran’s Administration Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program
Thorough working understanding of SSVF case management procedures and documentation
Thorough working understanding of SSVF database
Proven attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft and database
Ability to work as team member
Master’s degree preferred; military experience preferred; combination of education and experience considered
Valid Alabama driver’s license
Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
Background checks to include criminal record and drug screen
Rotating work schedule to include evening, weekend and on-call