|at ( view profile)|
The Foundry Ministries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Social Enterprises, and will provide marketing leadership and oversight to three (3) thrift stores, and one (1) auto center. It is the duty of the Marketing Manager to hold to the mission, vision, and core values of The Foundry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create and implement an annual Social Enterprise marketing plan from concept to completion
- Under the direction of the Director of Development and Marketing, manage The Foundry’s direct mail marketing with vendor, Brewer Direct
- Coordinate all monthly appeal letters, quarterly newsletters, eNewsletters, eAppeals and associated web content
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all Social Enterprise print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, general brochures, The Foundry’s website, billboards, signage, television, and radio commercial
- Develop and manage key metrics to measure effectiveness of the marketing strategies, including ROI analysis.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and serve as the primary media buyer and contact for all social enterprise marketing with advertising vendors.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and feedback
- Perform market research on current retail trends and audience preferences in the thrift store market in our markets of interest
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with social enterprise business goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations/Marketing or Mass Communications
- Experienced in creating a marketing plan with successful implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/MAC applications
- Experienced in using multimedia devices for presentations
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to edit and proof read
- Interest and desire to become an impactful Social Enterprise marketing professional
- Ability to prepare and analyze comprehensive reports
- Must to able to manage a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Outgoing, self-starter, detail oriented, and creative
- Proven ability to resolve issues in a calm and efficient manner
- Servant leader
- Quick learner and enjoys the challenge of taking on new assignments
- Willingness to be a team player