|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Birmingham, United States|
Medical Receptionist (Part-Time) – Cahaba Valley Health Care
Our growing dental and vision clinic needs a Medical Receptionist who can take over various duties involved with coordinating patient care, scheduling appointments, data entry, answering phones, and assisting other staff with other duties as needed. The Medical Receptionist will report to the Executive Director. This is a part-time position (Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.).
Successful experience in a not-for-profit setting a plus. Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, writing skills, and computer skills are required. Knowledge of Word, Google Docs, and Excel is required. The Medical Receptionist should exude patience, energy, and the willingness to develop new skills in support of serving the mission of Cahaba Valley Health Care. Ability to speak Spanish is desirable.
- Answer phone calls and direct patients to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs directly.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain necessary data
- Triage of patients via phone or in person
- Provide patients with intake forms, consent forms, and other necessary medical documents
- Schedule appointments
- Remind patients of scheduled appoints via phone and/or mail
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed.
- Assist development and operations staff with projects as needed
- Data entry regarding patient care
- Printing, copying, and distribution of mail as needed