|at ( view profile)|
Administrative Support / Clerk
Monday – Friday; 8:00-4:30; Benefits Eligible
United Ability is currently seeking candidates for the role of Medical Receptionist and Billing Coordinator to work in the Ability Clinic. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, have the ability to handle multiple tasks including answering multi-line phone system, scheduling appointments for physician and multiple therapist, taking insurance co-pays, greeting and checking in patients, assist with third party billing issues, verification of insurance, obtaining ICD-10 codes, insurance referrals and prescriptions. Role will also assist with therapy medical insurance billing for patient services, maintain Medicaid Referral and Prescription Renewal Database, manage student interns/volunteers and other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a medical/physician front office required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required.
- Experience with electronic medical records required.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with patients, families, and medical staff with an emphasis customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when needed.
- Billing experience preferred.
Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job you are interested in applying to in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.