|at ( view profile)|
|Job Function||Life Coach|
|Address||4911 Farrell Avenue|
Title: Overnight Transitional Living Program (TLP) Life Coach
Reports to: Residential Program Director
- Life coach is responsible for providing a loving and stable family environment for every girl living at Grace House.
- Life coach serves as mother to each child, provides daily routine care and teaches the girls to be respectful, well-mannered and responsible.
- Life coach also supervises and participates in the educational and spiritual development and extracurricular activities of the girls.
- Key responsibilities for the Life coach includes teaching the girls basic living skills such as: money management, cooking, laundry, behavior education, and healthy lifestyles
- Provides proper supervision of the girls both at home and away from home.
- Protects the physical and personal privacy of each child from inappropriate actions by others.
- Submits Medicaid billing in a timely manner.
- Immediately reports to the Residential Program Director all injuries, accidents, and incidents that affect the physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual well-being of the children.
- Implements all household functions as planned or instructed by the Residential Program Director
- Assigns chores to the girls, teaching them how to perform them correctly, including keeping their rooms clean and tidy at all times
- Administers medications as prescribed by a physician, and documents all administrations of medication
- Operate homes in compliance with state licensing, fire codes, and health permits
Shift time: Monday through Thursday 8pm-8am. This is an overnight shift 4 days a week.
- College degree preferred with course work in early childhood development, childcare, psychology, or related areas
- Prior experience working with children and youth (preferably children and youth from poverty or similar challenged settings)
- Current certification in CPR and basic first aid
- Good physical health as documented by a current physical examination
- Computer literate and technical savvy
- Strong organization and communication skills Security clearance by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Alabama Bureau of Investigation, and the Child Abuse and Neglect registry
- Some travel to local areas: Proof of Alabama driver’s license and car insurance (required)
- A solid Christian faith and a teachable spirit
- Be an example/role model to the girls
- Be a team-player and support the mission of Grace House
- Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of job performance; very hospitable
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com. No calls please.