Administration / Operations
|Salary||$20-$22 per hour|
|Address||2100 Highland Ave South|
Non-profit organization is seeking an experienced, extremely-detailed and motivated individual to perform high-level administrative duties to support fundraising efforts. This is a 25-28 hour per week position providing flexibility in a small office setting. Candidates must have 5-7 years of previous administrative support experience. Responsibilities include:
- providing general administrative support to the development director, including preparing personalized correspondence, form letters and mail merges
- managing donations, pledge collections and donor giving history information.
- assisting in preparation of website, newsletters and e-mail communications.
- scheduling and arrangements for meetings and working with a 25-person Board of Directors.
• comfortable with numbers, money and spreadsheets • excellent organizational skills and attention to detail • pro-active and self-motivated • the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently • a positive attitude and professional demeanor • good written and verbal communications • demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Quickbooks • basic web/graphic experience (Constant Contact and Word Press) is highly desirable • solid interpersonal skills in working with board members, volunteers and donors • ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner • 5-7 years related experience