|at ( view profile)|
|Address||100 Oslo Circle|
Monday-Friday; 8:00-3:30; Benefits Eligible
Provides direct care services to individual with intellectual and physical disabilities through habilitative, behavioral and recreational programs; assists individuals in eating, toileting, and dressing; Assembles supplies needed to assist client; Maintains supply inventory; Keeps supervisor informed regarding clients’ health or behavioral changes; Cleans kitchen area; Assists participants entering and exiting the building; performs other related duties as assigned.
Education &/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prefer one (1) year experience, working preferably with individuals with disabilities
- Basic computer skills required
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job you are interested in applying to in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.