|at ( view profile)|
Administrative Support / Clerk
|Address||100 Oslo Circle|
Monday-Friday; 7:00am-4:00pm; Benefits Eligible
Assist the Director and Assistant Director of Hand in Hand Early Learning Program (ELP) with administrative projects and responsibilities on a daily basis, supervise ELP Front Desk and manage clerical staff, manage the ELP in the absence of the Director and/or Assistant Director, and provide support to Hand in Hand Teachers as needed.
- Gives tours to prospective families. Answer inquiries regarding enrollment. Processes enrollment paperwork for ELP. Prepares registration packet for upcoming school year. Makes changes to classroom rolls as needed throughout the year.
- Handles administrative projects and responsibilities, including maintaining databases. Prepares/edits correspondence; prepares purchase orders, invoices, agendas and schedules; orders office supplies; handles mailings; maintains/ runs reports from databases; answers/ screens internal calls; Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assist in overseeing daily staffing requirements.
- Oversee front desk coverage and responsibilities, and coordinate ELP clerical duties.
- 2 years of experience in administrative assistant role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. GED or High School diploma required.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with internal and external customers in a professional environment required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously required.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please indicate job applying for in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.