|at ( view profile)|
|Job Function||Program Manager|
|Address||1016 19th Street South|
Collaborative Solutions, Inc. is seeking applicants for the following position.
Collaborative Solutions, Inc. (CS) is seeking applicants for the position of Program Manager. The Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, management, and implementation of identified agency projects. The Manager reports to the Director of Programs and the CEO. CS is seeking applicants with experience and expertise working in housing and supportive services with particularly survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault, and tribal members experiencing homelessness. Position is not dependent on applicant living in Alabama.
Qualified applicants must have:
Master’s degree required in social work, public health, or other related human services field.
- Nonprofit management including grants and contracts
- Training and consultation experience
- Five years of experience related to housing and supportive services with vulnerable populations; experience with homeless programs and domestic violence and/or sexual assault programs preferred
- Experience with fund development including grant writing
- Staff supervision (onsite and remote)
- Project management skills including work plan development, budgeting, and staff allocation
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and funders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Travel (throughout the U.S.)
This is a full-time position. CS is an equal opportunity employer.
Send cover letter with salary requirement, resume, and references to Sharon Fenstermaker, Director of Administration, Collaborative Solutions, Inc. P.O. Box 130159, Birmingham, AL 35213 or via email at email@example.com. For more information, visit http://www.collaborative-solutions.net.