|at ( view profile)|
|Job Function||Program Manager|
|Address||1016 19th Street South|
Collaborative Solutions, Inc. is seeking applicants for the following position.
Program Manager Affordable & Rural Housing
Collaborative Solutions, Inc. (CS) is seeking applicants for the position of Program Manager Affordable and Rural Housing. The Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, management, and implementation of identified affordable and rural housing projects. The Manager reports to the CEO.
Qualified applicants must have:
Master’s degree required in social work, public health, or other related human services field.
- Nonprofit management including writing and implementing grants
- Training experience
- Five years of experience related to housing and social service with special needs populations; experience with affordable housing, homeless programs and rural areas preferred
- Ability to supervise staff
- Project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Availability for regular travel
This is a full-time position. CS is an equal opportunity employer.
Send cover letter with salary requirement, resume, and references to Sharon Fenstermaker, Administration Manager, Collaborative Solutions, Inc. P.O. Box 130159, Birmingham, AL 35213 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit http://www.collaborative-solutions.net.