|at ( view profile)|
Provides programmatic and administrative management to effectively provide Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-housing services to qualifying Veteran families. Works closely with program activities to ensure effective and efficient operations and maintains a professional and cooperative working relationship within the agency and the community. Assists with establishing and maintaining quality and productivity controls based on database review/analysis, staff technical assistance, and staffing performance standards for the SSVF program.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of the PV and SSVF program guidelines and veteran homelessness
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining HMIS database
- Audits client files for compliance with grant and program requirements and to ensure accuracy of data
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Maintains all records and documentation needed for program compliance and accountability in accordance with CARF standards and funding source requirements
- Participates in and coordinates staff and community meetings and in the day-to-day operations of the program as needed
- Assists Executive Director and Clinical Director in identifying barriers and solutions to service problems
- Develops federal, national, state and community-based collaborative working partnerships to leverage services to veterans and permanent housing resources
- Maintains and updates PV Policies and Procedures and CM Guide
- Participates in Community Initiatives’ Continuous Quality Improvement Plan
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
Thorough working understanding of Priority Veteran Policies and Procedures and SSVF grant rules.
Excellent program management, analytical, and organizational skills
Proven attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent computer skills.
Exemplary interpersonal skills and capacity to work collaboratively with program staff
Master’s degree in public administration, social work, or a related field preferred; budget and supervisory experience preferred; military experience preferred
Valid Alabama driver’s license
Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
Background checks to include but not limited to criminal record, drug screen, and TB test
Normal office environment with occasional overtime and travel throughout the state