|at ( view profile)|
Red Mountain Theatre Company, Tony Award winning Broadway Producers and nearly 40-year-old regional theatre, is seeking a dynamic individual for the position of Program Sales Associate as we move into a robust period of organizational growth, including a new venue in the coming years.
RMTC is looking for a highly-motivated person to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Program Sales Associate (PSA) is responsible for identifying, cultivating, and engaging revenue-producing partnerships for the education department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, cultivate, and engage relationships with a variety of clients (schools, nonprofit organizations, community centers, etc.) to secure performance and educational engagements of RMTC
- Coordinate logistical details for all secured performance and education engagements
- Develop and implement sales strategies to ensure effective market penetration
- Identify and secure group sales for professional performances
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university preferred but not required
Skills/Attributes: Microsoft office, experience with CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot) systems, sales experience; strong verbal, written, and people skills required; maturity, energy, humor, and desire to serve; creative self-starter; ability to be flexible, personable, and well expressed
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Position may require extensive standing walking, and sitting.
Travel: Must own or access to a vehicle for intown travel.
No phone calls please. Upload cover letter and resume to