|at ( view profile)|
|Address||2361 Fairlane Dr.|
JOB TITLE: PSYCHOLOGIST
SHIFT: MONDAY - FRIDAY
Glenwood Autism and Behavioral Health is seeking a licensed or licensed-eligible psychologist to provide outpatient clinical services in our Montgomery office. Position will include a sign on bonus as well as quarterly incentives payments. Glenwood is also approved by the Bureau of Clinician Recruitment and Service/National Health Service Corps in the Montgomery office, and our clinicians have a long history of obtaining student loan repayment through this certification. Additional benefits include funds for CEU and licensure renewal each year.
Glenwood Inc. is a progressive multi-site agency that provides a full range of outpatient services for children and families with mental health needs and is the premier provider of Autism services for the state.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Primary responsibilities for both openings would include:
- Completing diagnostic testing and follow up/therapy as needed for children referred for evaluations
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with local educational systems including providing school-based clinical services and training
- Opportunities for supervision of Master’s level students are also available and encouraged
**Note: This is not an exhaustive list of required duties.
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA accredited university within the areas of Clinical Child, Pediatric, School, or Educational Psychology Current licensure in the state of Alabama
- Licensed or licensed eligible within the state of Alabama
- Experience in Autism, Developmental Disabilities preferred
These include a sign on bonus, quarterly incentive payments, paid vacation/sick leave, vision/dental/health insurance, retirement plan with match, as well as life insurance and flexible spending accounts. Glenwood is also approved by the Bureau of Clinician Recruitment and Service/National Health Service Corps
For questions, please contact Dr. Laura Stoppelbein, Ph.D., VP Clinical Services at email@example.com