|at ( view profile)|
|Address||150 Glenwood Lane|
Speech Language Pathologist-Birmingham
Full Time: BIRMINGHAM
Great opportunity to join Glenwood Autism and Behavioral Health Center as a Speech Therapist!!
Will work predominantly with children and adolescents with ASD and other language disorders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Experience in the use of appropriate assessment procedures to identify specific speech, language, and/or communication needs for development of the IEP and treatment plan, to establish a baseline of students’ present skills for judging future progress, and to help plan and conduct treatment sessions.
- Will also work with a multidisciplinary treatment team to consult and share information with teaching staff, parents, and residential staff (as appropriate) regarding assessment and treatment.
- Will collaborate with IEP team and Treatment team regarding the development of overall language and communication program.
****Not an exhaustive list of responsibilities****
- MA degree and certification in Speech Language Pathology
- Two (2) years experience in autism, developmental disabilities and/or other mental health related issues
- Candidate must have good oral, and written communication skills
- Must be certifiable in CPR, 1st Aid and MCS (Managing Crisis Safely)
- Valid AL driver's license and driving record acceptable to agency insurer
- Must successfully clear all pre-hire background screens, registries and testing.