|at ( view profile)|
Transition Specialist- Employment Services
Monday-Friday; 8:00-4:30; Benefit Eligible
- Selects, develops, modifies and/or adapts materials and resources which support learning.
- Instructs students on skills necessary for competitive employment based on the specific class authorized.
- Communicates with school staff to build rapport and to maintain positive relationships.
- Organizes teaching and student materials for efficient distribution and collection.
- Responsible for managing time effectively and adhering to the school schedule based on the classes authorized.
- Plans and implements extra services as needed per the counselor and school instructor.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prefer experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license, own car, and car insurance.
- Must be skilled in communicating with high school staff and students with disabilities.
- Ability to plan and implement employment readiness skills.
- Physical and emotional ability to perform required work in a self-contained and essentials pathways classes.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job applying for in the subject line.