|at ( view profile)|
|Address||100 Oslo Circle|
Transition Specialist- Employment Services
Full-time; 40 hours per week; Benefit Eligible
- Selects, develops, modifies and/or adapts materials and resources which support learning.
- Instructs students on skills necessary for competitive employment based on the specific class authorized.
- Communicates with school staff to build rapport and to maintain positive relationships.
- Organizes teaching and student materials for efficient distribution and collection.
- Responsible for managing time effectively and adhering to the school schedule based on the classes authorized.
- Plans and implements extra services as needed per the counselor and school instructor.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prefer experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license, own car, and car insurance.
- Must be skilled in communicating with high school staff and students with disabilities.
- Ability to plan and implement employment readiness skills.
- Physical and emotional ability to perform required work in a self-contained and essentials pathways classes.
Interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the job you are interested in applying to in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.