|at ( view profile)|
Monday-Friday; 7:30-3:30, Benefit Eligible
Provides programmatic direct care services to individuals with developmental disabilities; assists in implementation of habilitative and behavioral programs; maintain confidentiality of records of individuals; assist individual in meeting his/her personal care and nutritional needs; assist and support individual in making choices in his/her life; maintain individual’s rights by complying with applicable laws and regulations; and perform related work as required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of experience working with disabled adults preferred.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and lift 100 pounds with a co-worker or 50 pounds independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and interact with respect to participants, co-workers and supervisors in a respectful, responsive and open manner
- Knowledge of United Ability, DMH, local, state, and federal regulations which include advocating and promoting dignity and respect, protecting the rights of each individual and providing consumers opportunities to exercise their rights.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job applying for in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.