|at ( view profile)|
Monday-Friday; 8:00-3:00; Benefits Eligible
Provides training and opportunities for participants to participate in community and community-based work instruction.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and lift 100 pounds with a co-worker or 50 pounds independently.
- Knowledge of United Ability, DMH, local, state, and federal regulations which include advocating and promoting dignity and respect, protecting the rights of each individual and providing consumers opportunities to exercise their rights.
Interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the job you are interested in applying to in the subject line.
United Ability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.